VMware vRealize Automation 7.2 Available!
VMware vRealize Automation
Published on 22 November 2016 by Christopher Lewis. Words: 147. Reading Time: 1 mins.
At last! As announced at VMworld Europe, VMware vRealize Automation 7.2 has finally arrived!
The key updates/features for this release are:
- Native integration for Microsoft Azure adding to the already supported endpoints of vSphere, KVM, Hyper-V, AWS, OpenStack, vCD and vCloudAir)
- Native integration with** ServiceNow** and their Service Catalog
- Container Management!
This makes this version of VMware vRealize Automation the first one that could be called a true broker of Hybrid Clouds.
Ironically (as I pointed out to @virtualjad at VMworld Europe) the native Azure endpoint is the first to be migrated away from the legacy Microsoft .NET code which is hopefully a sign of good things in the future.
Checkout the following VMware Blog articles for more information:
Blog Categories: VMware vRealize Automation
- Installing the vRealize Automation IaaS Management Agent ()
- Replacing the Control Center Certificate on an embedded vRO instance ()
- Replacing the Appliance Management Site Certificate for vRealize Automation ()
- HOWTO: Access the vRealize Orchestrator Control Center when You're #Awesome ()
- VMware vRealize Automation 7.1 Released ()