HOWTO: Configure VMware NSX and VMware vRealize Log Insight - Part Two
VMware vRealize Log Insight NSX-V HOWTO
Published on 15 July 2017 by Christopher Lewis. Words: 139. Reading Time: 1 mins.
In this series of 3 articles, we’ll be looking at how to configure VMware NSX and VMware vRealize Log Insight together so we get the best possible logging.
In Part Two, we’ll be looking at how to configure the VMware NSX Manager to SYSLOG to VMware vRealize Log Insight.
Configuring the VMware NSX Manager to SYSLOG to Log Insight
Navigate to the VMware NSX Manager Virtual Appliance (https://nsx-manager.fqdn).
Enter the User Name and Password and click Login.
Click Manage Appliance Settings.
Locate the Syslog Server configuration and click Edit.
Enter the name of the Syslog Server, the Port and select the Protocol from the dropdown.
Confirm the settings and click Logout.
Check out Part Three, where we will be looking at how to configure the VMware Edge Service Gateways (ESG) to SYSLOG to VMware vRealize Log Insight.
- HOWTO: Configure VMware NSX and VMware vRealize Log Insight - Part One ()
- HOWTO: Deploy and Configure VMware vRealize Log Insight 4.5 ()
- Achievement Unlocked - VMware Certified Professional 6 - Network Virtualization ()
- HOWTO: Configure Role Based Access Management in vRealize Orchestrator 7.3 Control Center ()
- HOWTO: Configure a Standalone vRealize Orchestrator 7.3 Appliance ()