Category : Community
Written by Christopher Lewis on February 8, 2017 .
Following the announcement today, I consider myself extremely humbled to be given the community accolade of vExpert for a second year in a row. I’m in the company of some giants of the industry and some seriously #awesome guys and gals. Congratulations to everyone that made the cut, both new and continuing vExperts, the community wouldn’t be the same without you all. The full announcement can be found at https://blogs.
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation SaltStack Config (Single Node)
- Using the Aria Automation API to configure a Cloud Account for VMware Cloud Director
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Operations (Single Node)
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation (Cluster Deployment)
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation (Standard Deployment)