Category : VCIX
Written by Christopher Lewis on March 20, 2017
It was not an unsurprising email I got last week from VMware certification services confirming what I expected but sincerely hoped wouldn’t happen. I had narrowly failed at my first attempt at the VCAP6-CMA Deploy exam (see my original post here). As I had complained/registered with the exam center after the exam, they raised a case with Pearson Vue for me. I took to twitter to vent my frustration at PearsonVue and with VMware Education about the quality of the exam (hardly a “world class service” that I’m now expected to pay more money for!
Written by Christopher Lewis on February 13, 2017
This morning I “sat” the VCAP6-CMA Deploy exam. As you may have noticed I have been posting a lot of study materials recently on this. (see here for my Study Resources). I turned up 10 minutes early like a good candidate, after being booked in and led into the exam room, the adjudicator attempted to log me in. That’s when the first problem hit. We were prompted with an unexplained error message that took ~1 hour to sort and it seems it was a problem between the PearsonVue software and my VMware Education account (something about not having the right entitlement).
- My Story: What is the vExpert Program and Why should I care?
- Buzzword Bingo 2020 - Perpetual, Subscription and SaaS
- Configuring Multi-Org Tenancy in vRA 8.x - Part 8: Integrating the Embedded Orchestrator
- Configuring Multi-Org Tenancy in vRA 8.x - Part 7: Understanding vRealize Orchestrator Options
- Configuring Multi-Org Tenancy in vRA 8.x - Part 6: Configuring Tenant Administrators