Category : vRealize Business
Written by Christopher Lewis on March 15, 2017
Objective Overview Objective 8.2 - Configure vRealize Business Standard Costing and Reporting Knowledge: Configure cost drivers according to a deployment plan: Assign cost for operating system licensing Edit cost for server hardware, storage, and network Create a monthly cost for facilities and maintenance Configure CPU and memory utilization costs Configure Consumption Analysis: Edit consumer hierarchy Edit price value according to a deployment plan Edit/Import budget to estimate your cost Generate vRealize Business vCenter Server report Generate a vRealize Automation Report Select and export the appropriate report Filter and Search for specific reports based on customer requirements IMPORTANT NOTE: The steps in this guide utilise vRealize Business for Cloud.
Written by Christopher Lewis on March 12, 2017
This post is a part of a series of posts for preparation for the VCAP6-CMA Deploy exam. For the full exam prep resources check here. In this post we are covering the deployment of vRealize Business for Cloud. Prerequisite Steps A fully deployed vRealize Automation implementation. Overview Deploy VMware vRealize Business for Cloud Appliance. Configure integration with vRealize Automation. Step by Step Instructions Note: For anyone who has deployed an OVF/OVA before (such as the vRealize Automation Identity Appliance or the vRealize Automation Appliance) the steps will look very familiar!
- Buzzword Bingo 2020 - Perpetual, Subscription and SaaS
- Configuring Multi-Org Tenancy in vRA 8.1 - Part 8: Integrating the Embedded Orchestrator
- Configuring Multi-Org Tenancy in vRA 8.1 - Part 7: Understanding vRealize Orchestrator Options
- Configuring Multi-Org Tenancy in vRA 8.1 - Part 6: Configuring Tenant Administrators
- Configuring Multi-Org Tenancy in vRA 8.1 - Part 5: Configuring Directories