Category : vSAN
Written by Christopher Lewis on June 6, 2018 .
I’m extremely humbled to make the cut for this 2018 intake of the vExpert vSAN program. I’m in the company of some titans of the community! Congrats to everyone who made it! See the full announcement here. That’s 3 out of 3 sub-designations to the vExpert program! Now I just need to somehow keep them all!
Written by Christopher Lewis on April 5, 2018 .
The following post is a part of my unofficial study guide for the VMware Specialist: vSAN 2017 Digital Badge. The full study guide can be found here. Objective 2.2 - Describe vSAN Requirements The requirements for VMware vSAN are split into multiple categories: Hardware Cluster Software Networking Licensing Hardware Requirements One of the most important requirements in VMware vSAN is that all hardware components (i.e. cache devices, capacity devices, drivers, and firmware versions) in VMware vSAN must be certified for VMware vSAN AND listed in the vSAN section of the VMware Compatibility Guide.
Written by Christopher Lewis on October 9, 2017 .
The following post is a part of my unofficial study guide for the VMware Specialist: vSAN Digital Badge. The full study guide can be found here. Objective 2.1 - Provide a high-level description of vSAN VMware vSAN™ aggregates local or direct-attached data storage devices to create a single storage pool shared across all hosts in the vSAN cluster. vSAN eliminates the need for external shared storage, and simplifies storage configuration and virtual machine provisioning.
Written by Christopher Lewis on October 4, 2017 .
In my constant strive to learn new technologies I have decided to create an unofficial study guide containing my notes for the VMware Specialist: vSAN Digital Badge exam. The Study Guide can be found here.
- Using the Aria Automation API to configure a Cloud Account for VMware Cloud Director
- Using the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager (vRSLCM) API for vRSLCM Day 2 Operations - Managing SSL certificates
- Attending KubeCon and CloudNativeCon Europe 2022 as a Kubernetes Newbie!
- Using the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager (vRSLCM) API for vRSLCM Day 2 Operations - Upgrading vRSLCM
- Using the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager (vRSLCM) API for vRSLCM Day 2 Operations - Downloading Products from My VMware