Tag : CloudHealth
Written by Christopher Lewis on November 1, 2019 .
Make Your Mark - Cloud Management Edition What Sessions Should I Go To So you’re interested in Cloud Management content at VMworld 2019? Well look no further… here is @thecloudxpert guide to the sessions you should be aiming to get into! They range from Level 100 - Level 400 to give you a well rounded experience. Roadmap Session Deep Dive into VMware Cloud Management: Current State and Roadmap [HBO3088BE] with Purnima Padmanabhan (VMWare) and Pontus Pettersson (VMware).
VMworld 2019 vRealize Automation vRealize Operations vRealize Log Insight Wavefront CloudHealth
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation SaltStack Config (Single Node)
- Using the Aria Automation API to configure a Cloud Account for VMware Cloud Director
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Operations (Single Node)
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation (Cluster Deployment)
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation (Standard Deployment)