Tag : Docker
Written by Christopher Lewis on February 4, 2016 .
Grant Orchard (@grantorchard) has just released a new version of the vRealise Automation 7 API reference documentation as a Docker container called Platypus! For all those guys who, like me, don’t run a Mac laptop and cannot use the VMware’s AppCatalyst to run Photon, I thought I would write a quick post on how to get Platypus working within a Docker Container upon the Synology NAS (if you have one). Synology’s support for Docker can be found here and it contains a list of supported NAS devices.
- Using the Aria Automation API to configure a Cloud Account for VMware Cloud Director
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Operations (Single Node)
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation (Cluster Deployment)
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation (Standard Deployment)
- Using the vRSLCM API to Create the Global Environment with VMware Identity Manager (Cluster Deployment)