Tag : Docker
Written by Christopher Lewis on February 4, 2016 .
Grant Orchard ( @grantorchard ) has just released a new version of the vRealise Automation 7 API reference documentation as a Docker container called Platypus ! For all those guys who, like me, don’t run a Mac laptop and cannot use the VMware’s AppCatalyst to run Photon, I thought I would write a quick post on how to get Platypus working within a Docker Container upon the Synology NAS (if you have one).
- The Top 6 Reasons to Visit the Hands-on Labs @ VMware Explore Barcelona 2023
- Top 10 Things to Know Before You Go @ VMware Explore Barcelona 2023
- VMware Aria Automation Advanced Workload Placement using Allocation-based Capacity Metrics
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation SaltStack Config (Single Node)
- Using the Aria Automation API to configure a Cloud Account for VMware Cloud Director