Tag : Group Policy Objects
Written by Christopher Lewis on February 16, 2016 .
I have recently been completing some study for the Microsoft 70-417 exam (upgrading to MCSA Windows 2012) and whilst I have not had a lot to do with implementing Group Policy Objects (GPOs) in the recent past, I still find it is important to know how and when they get applied. The following is some of my notes from my study. Processing Order Assuming there is no type of filtering or enforcement applied, GPOs are applied/processed in the following order:
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation SaltStack Config (Single Node)
- Using the Aria Automation API to configure a Cloud Account for VMware Cloud Director
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Operations (Single Node)
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation (Cluster Deployment)
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation (Standard Deployment)