Tag : SSL Certificates
Written by Christopher Lewis on November 5, 2016 .
So we all know that generating SSL certificates are something out of the Dark Arts and unforgivable spells akin to the wizarding world of Harry Potter. So the following is a quick post on how to take the certificate (.cer or .crt file) from the Certificate Authority CA, combine it with the RSA Private Key (.key file) and the Root CA Chain (another .cer/.crt file) to firstly create the intermediate Personal Exchange Format (PFX) file and finally create the Privacy Enhanced Mail (PEM) File.
- Using the Aria Automation API to configure a Cloud Account for VMware Cloud Director
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Operations (Single Node)
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation (Cluster Deployment)
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation (Standard Deployment)
- Using the vRSLCM API to Create the Global Environment with VMware Identity Manager (Cluster Deployment)