Tag : SWUKVMUG
Written by Christopher Lewis on March 22, 2019 .
It has been nearly 20 years since I was last in Bristol, but on Wednesday 20th March I attended and presented at the UK ’s South West VMUG to a small but engaging crowd of IT professionals with a shared interest in VMware products. Who are the UK South West VMUG? The South West VMUG (@swukvmug) may not be the biggest VMware User Group in the UK (with about 20-30 people), but the calibre of the leadership team (Barry Coombs, Megan Warren, Simon Eady and Jeremy Bowman) meant the day was always going to be a success for its attendees.
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation SaltStack Config (Single Node)
- Using the Aria Automation API to configure a Cloud Account for VMware Cloud Director
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Operations (Single Node)
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation (Cluster Deployment)
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation (Standard Deployment)