Tag : VCD
Written by Christopher Lewis on September 23, 2022 .
From version 8.6, VMware Aria Automation (formerly vRealize Automation) introduced the capability to add a VMware Cloud Director (VCD) Organization as a Cloud Account. In this post, we will look at how we can use the Aria Automation (AA) Infrastructure as a Service API to configure a VMware Cloud Director Cloud Account without the need for the UI.
- VMware Aria Automation Advanced Workload Placement using Allocation-based Capacity Metrics
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation SaltStack Config (Single Node)
- Using the Aria Automation API to configure a Cloud Account for VMware Cloud Director
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Operations (Single Node)
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation (Cluster Deployment)