Tag : VCIX6-DCV
Written by Christopher Lewis on December 5, 2016 .
Great news this morning, having passed my VCAP6-Deploy (second attempt) and VCAP6-Design (re-marked) I am now proud to be able to call myself a VMware Certified Implementation Expert (VCIX) 6 : Data Center Virtualization (DCV). That is just one step away from the coveted VMware Certified Design Expert (VCDX) Certification which is an aim for next year!
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation SaltStack Config (Single Node)
- Using the Aria Automation API to configure a Cloud Account for VMware Cloud Director
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Operations (Single Node)
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation (Cluster Deployment)
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation (Standard Deployment)