Tag : VMware Identity Manager
Written by Christopher Lewis on October 8, 2018 .
Introduction I have been working on deploying VMware vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager (vRSLCM) 1.2 for a customer into their environment. One of the customer requirements was to be able to use SSO and RBAC with vRSLCM. The only way to this in vRSLCM is to VMware Identity Manager (VIDM). Whilst this process is semi-automated, it hasn’t been as easy as it should have been. Following on from my initial article ( VMware vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager – The tale of SSO and RBAC ) I came up against another issue that I thought was worth sharing.
- The Top 6 Reasons to Visit the Hands-on Labs @ VMware Explore Barcelona 2023
- Top 10 Things to Know Before You Go @ VMware Explore Barcelona 2023
- VMware Aria Automation Advanced Workload Placement using Allocation-based Capacity Metrics
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation SaltStack Config (Single Node)
- Using the Aria Automation API to configure a Cloud Account for VMware Cloud Director