Tag : VMware Identity Manager
Written by Christopher Lewis on October 8, 2018
Introduction I have been working on deploying VMware vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager (vRSLCM) 1.2 for a customer into their environment. One of the customer requirements was to be able to use SSO and RBAC with vRSLCM. The only way to this in vRSLCM is to VMware Identity Manager (VIDM). Whilst this process is semi-automated, it hasn’t been as easy as it should have been. Following on from my initial article (VMware vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager – The tale of SSO and RBAC) I came up against another issue that I thought was worth sharing.
- Using the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager (vRSLCM) API to manage Locker Credentials
- Using the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager API to deploy the vRealize Suite
- VMware Certifications - The Why, What, When and How @ UKVMUG
- My Story: What is the vExpert Program and Why should I care?
- Buzzword Bingo 2020 - Perpetual, Subscription and SaaS