Tag : VMware Identity Manager
Written by Christopher Lewis on October 8, 2018 .
Introduction I have been working on deploying VMware vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager (vRSLCM) 1.2 for a customer into their environment. One of the customer requirements was to be able to use SSO and RBAC with vRSLCM. The only way to this in vRSLCM is to VMware Identity Manager (VIDM). Whilst this process is semi-automated, it hasn’t been as easy as it should have been. Following on from my initial article (VMware vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager – The tale of SSO and RBAC) I came up against another issue that I thought was worth sharing.
VMware Identity Manager VMware vRealize Suite vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager vRSLCM
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation SaltStack Config (Single Node)
- Using the Aria Automation API to configure a Cloud Account for VMware Cloud Director
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Operations (Single Node)
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation (Cluster Deployment)
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation (Standard Deployment)