Tag : VMware vSAN
Written by Christopher Lewis on March 26, 2018 .
Last week I had the pleasure to present to the guys at the London VMUG for the first time. Due to work and family commitments I only managed to get the presentation finished (literally) 1 minute before I took to the stage. The session went well and evoked a lot of discussion which was great. But as there was so much content and discussion we managed to finish 15 minutes late… ops!
Written by Christopher Lewis on March 8, 2018 .
Today was a big day for VMware and VMware Cloud Services with their global Cloud Briefing. The briefing concentrated around their two mantra’s: Any Application, Any Cloud, Any Device and Consistent Infrastructure, Consistent Operations. Both of which resonate with what I am seeing customers are looking for. The Highlights During the briefing there were multiple announcements were made and demo’s given, including: VMware Cloud on AWS General Availability of VMware Cloud on AWS in **EU West (London) **- Frankfurt coming soon!
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation SaltStack Config (Single Node)
- Using the Aria Automation API to configure a Cloud Account for VMware Cloud Director
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Operations (Single Node)
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation (Cluster Deployment)
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation (Standard Deployment)