Tag : VMworld 2016
Written by Christopher Lewis on September 2, 2016 .
So after much deliberation and many discussions I have finally booked my VMworld 2016 Barcelona ticket and I’m now registered for the event! It will be my first time at the event (and in fact only my second ever conference) even though I have worked in the IT Industry for over 15 years. I’m self-funding, so I am free to decide on which agenda I want to get the most out of my investment and therefore I am planning to make the most of the experience by attending sessions networking with my peers, completing some Hands-On Labs and maybe party or two.
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation SaltStack Config (Single Node)
- Using the Aria Automation API to configure a Cloud Account for VMware Cloud Director
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Operations (Single Node)
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation (Cluster Deployment)
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation (Standard Deployment)