Tag : VMworld 2019
Written by Christopher Lewis on November 1, 2019
Make Your Mark - Cloud Management Edition What Sessions Should I Go To So you’re interested in Cloud Management** content at VMworld 2019**? Well look no further… here is @thecloudxpert guide to the sessions you should be aiming to get into! They range from Level 100 - Level 400 to give you a well rounded experience. Roadmap Session Deep Dive into VMware Cloud Management: Current State and Roadmap [HBO3088BE] with Purnima Padmanabhan (VMWare) and Pontus Pettersson (VMware).
Written by Christopher Lewis on October 28, 2019
VMworld 2019 Europe - The Series VMworld 2019 Blogs VMworld 2019 - Time to Make Your Mark VMworld 2019 - Make Your Mark - Cloud Management Edition VMworld 2019 - Key Announcements VMworld 2019 - Recap Be sure to check back regularly to see if the posts appear as I get the time to complete them!
Written by Christopher Lewis on October 24, 2019
Make Your Mark It is that time again! VMworld 2019 in Barcelona is just around the corner and this year it is all about being ready to #MakeYourMark. This year will be my fourth year attending the EMEA based conference and it will also be my first whilst working at VMware. This year I will be working as a Proctor in the uber coolness that is the on-site VMware Hands on Lab.
- Buzzword Bingo 2020 - Perpetual, Subscription and SaaS
- Configuring Multi-Org Tenancy in vRA 8.x - Part 8: Integrating the Embedded Orchestrator
- Configuring Multi-Org Tenancy in vRA 8.x - Part 7: Understanding vRealize Orchestrator Options
- Configuring Multi-Org Tenancy in vRA 8.x - Part 6: Configuring Tenant Administrators
- Configuring Multi-Org Tenancy in vRA 8.x - Part 5: Configuring Directories