Tag : vRealize Business
Written by Christopher Lewis on March 12, 2017 .
This post is a part of a series of posts for preparation for the VCAP6-CMA Deploy exam. For the full exam prep resources check here. In this post we are covering the deployment of vRealize Business for Cloud. Prerequisite Steps A fully deployed vRealize Automation implementation. Overview Deploy VMware vRealize Business for Cloud Appliance. Configure integration with vRealize Automation. Step by Step Instructions Note: For anyone who has deployed an OVF/OVA before (such as the vRealize Automation Identity Appliance or the vRealize Automation Appliance) the steps will look very familiar!
Written by Christopher Lewis on February 11, 2017 .
Objective Overview Objective 8.1 - Deploy and Manage a vRealize Business Standard Appliance Deploy vRealize Business Standard appliance Integrate vRealize Business Standard with vRealize Automation: Add vRealize Automation Hostname Configure SSO Default Tenant Configure SSO Admin User Configure SSO Admin Password Set Time Sync Mode Create a Tenant in vRealize Automation that leverages vRealize Business Standard: Specify an Identity Source Specify a tenant admin Assign vRealize Business roles: Business Management Administrator Business Management Read only Business Management Controller Add one or more virtual environments to vRealize Business Standard Add one or more vCenter Server instances to vRealize Business Standard Update the Reference Database Information in this post uses vRealize Business for Cloud (7.
- Using the Aria Automation API to configure a Cloud Account for VMware Cloud Director
- Using the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager (vRSLCM) API for vRSLCM Day 2 Operations - Managing SSL certificates
- Attending KubeCon and CloudNativeCon Europe 2022 as a Kubernetes Newbie!
- Using the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager (vRSLCM) API for vRSLCM Day 2 Operations - Upgrading vRSLCM
- Using the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager (vRSLCM) API for vRSLCM Day 2 Operations - Downloading Products from My VMware