Tag : vRetreat
Written by Christopher Lewis on November 8, 2018 .
VMworld 2018 started quickly for me. After taking the 10:20 BA Flight from Heathrow I landed at ~13:30 local time. I had just enough time to drop the bags at the hotel before heading to the #vRetreat. We were being hosted by Patrick Redknap and sponsored by Cohesity. #vRetreat This was my first experience of the #vRetreat concept and I wasn’t disappointed. The session was given by Cohesity’s charismatic CTO - Global Field, Rawlinson Rivera (@punchingclouds) who talked both about their current portfolio and Vision.
Barcelona Cohesity VMware VMworld VMworld 2018 VMworld2018 vRetreat
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation SaltStack Config (Single Node)
- Using the Aria Automation API to configure a Cloud Account for VMware Cloud Director
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Operations (Single Node)
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation (Cluster Deployment)
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation (Standard Deployment)