Tag : Wavefront
Written by Christopher Lewis on November 1, 2019
Make Your Mark - Cloud Management Edition What Sessions Should I Go To So you’re interested in Cloud Management** content at VMworld 2019**? Well look no further… here is @thecloudxpert guide to the sessions you should be aiming to get into! They range from Level 100 - Level 400 to give you a well rounded experience. Roadmap Session Deep Dive into VMware Cloud Management: Current State and Roadmap [HBO3088BE] with Purnima Padmanabhan (VMWare) and Pontus Pettersson (VMware).
Written by Christopher Lewis on March 8, 2018
Today was a big day for VMware and VMware Cloud Services with their global Cloud Briefing. The briefing concentrated around their two mantra’s: Any Application, Any Cloud, Any Device and Consistent Infrastructure, Consistent Operations. Both of which resonate with what I am seeing customers are looking for. The Highlights During the briefing there were multiple announcements were made and demo’s given, including: VMware Cloud on AWS General Availability of VMware Cloud on AWS in **EU West (London) **- Frankfurt coming soon!
- Buzzword Bingo 2020 - Perpetual, Subscription and SaaS
- Configuring Multi-Org Tenancy in vRA 8.x - Part 8: Integrating the Embedded Orchestrator
- Configuring Multi-Org Tenancy in vRA 8.x - Part 7: Understanding vRealize Orchestrator Options
- Configuring Multi-Org Tenancy in vRA 8.x - Part 6: Configuring Tenant Administrators
- Configuring Multi-Org Tenancy in vRA 8.x - Part 5: Configuring Directories