Christopher Lewis currently lives within the UK and works as a Senior Specialist SE at VMware. Christopher has over 18 years industry experience supporting, delivering and designing enterprise scale IT systems based on VMware, Microsoft and Citrix technologies across multiple industry sectors. Christopher is a big supporter of the vCommunity and regularly attends VMUGs to both present and learn.
Christopher has been recognised for his community contributions with the following Awards:
- Delivering a VMware Cloud Management Platform – The Good, The Bad & The Ugly – TechUG London
- A VMware Admins Guide to vRealize Orchestrator – North East VMUG
- VMware vSAN Design – Zero to Hero – London VMUG
- vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager – Notes, Tips and Tricks from the field – North East VMUG
- vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager – Notes, Tips and Tricks from the field – South West VMUG
- vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager – Notes, Tips and Tricks from the field (Updated) – London VMUG
- Vra Vra Vroom (Xtravirt/CloudInsiders)
- Cloud Data Management (CloudInsiders/Rubrik)
- Cloud Hosting (CloudInsiders/iLand)
- Don’t Panic – VMware vSphere 5.5 End of General Support (Xtravirt/Bytes)
Watch this space!
Christopher has multiple industry recognised certifications, memberships and accolades, including: