Category : Career
Written by Christopher Lewis on November 15, 2016
In September 2015, I took a leap of faith. At the time my son had just been born, I had been working for my employer for over 10 years but I didn’t feel valued, either monetarily or professionally. Looking back I will admit, I was too comfortable for too long, it was easy and familiar but I started to realise my career was stalling. There was a glass ceiling between where I was and where I wanted to be.
- My Story: What is the vExpert Program and Why should I care?
- Buzzword Bingo 2020 - Perpetual, Subscription and SaaS
- Configuring Multi-Org Tenancy in vRA 8.x - Part 8: Integrating the Embedded Orchestrator
- Configuring Multi-Org Tenancy in vRA 8.x - Part 7: Understanding vRealize Orchestrator Options
- Configuring Multi-Org Tenancy in vRA 8.x - Part 6: Configuring Tenant Administrators