Category : Fun
Written by Christopher Lewis on December 16, 2016 .
When I was younger (in the 1980s) I always remember my mum making a Yule Log for Christmas. Of course, when I say “making”, I mean buying a chocolate swiss roll and covering it with some sort of chocolate buttercream/ganache. She always used to decorate it the same way using the same gold plastic Merry Christmas and sprinkle some icing sugar for that snow effect. Now I have my own family, I thought it was time to decide whether to carry on that tradition of “making” a Yule Log or whether to stick with buying one like I have done for the last 10 years!
- The Top 6 Reasons to Visit the Hands-on Labs @ VMware Explore Barcelona 2023
- Top 10 Things to Know Before You Go @ VMware Explore Barcelona 2023
- VMware Aria Automation Advanced Workload Placement using Allocation-based Capacity Metrics
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation SaltStack Config (Single Node)
- Using the Aria Automation API to configure a Cloud Account for VMware Cloud Director