Tag : 2018
Written by Christopher Lewis on January 1, 2019
Reflecting on 2018… Family The highest of highs this year was the arrival of son 2.0 in May. The little one was 2 weeks early but arrived (relatively) safe and sound! Health Anyone who follows me on social media channels will probably know the end of 2017 and the start of 2018 wasn’t very good for me health-wise. This continued into 2018 with the side effects of #sepsis have stuck around a lot longer than I expected.
- My Story: What is the vExpert Program and Why should I care?
- Buzzword Bingo 2020 - Perpetual, Subscription and SaaS
- Configuring Multi-Org Tenancy in vRA 8.x - Part 8: Integrating the Embedded Orchestrator
- Configuring Multi-Org Tenancy in vRA 8.x - Part 7: Understanding vRealize Orchestrator Options
- Configuring Multi-Org Tenancy in vRA 8.x - Part 6: Configuring Tenant Administrators