Tag : SaaS
Written by Christopher Lewis on November 30, 2020 .
Since VMworld 2020 and the announcement of vRealize Cloud Universal subscription licensing, I have been working and speaking with a lot of customers who get confused with different key terms around software licensing. More than any others, the terms Perpetual vs Subscription vs Software-As-A-Service (SaaS) is confusing a lot of people!
- Using the Aria Automation API to configure a Cloud Account for VMware Cloud Director
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Operations (Single Node)
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation (Cluster Deployment)
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation (Standard Deployment)
- Using the vRSLCM API to Create the Global Environment with VMware Identity Manager (Cluster Deployment)