Tag : SaaS
Written by Christopher Lewis on November 30, 2020
Since VMworld 2020 and the announcement of vRealize Cloud Universal subscription licensing, I have been working and speaking with a lot of customers who get confused with different key terms around software licensing. More than any others, the terms Perpetual vs Subscription vs Software-As-A-Service (SaaS) is confusing a lot of people!
- Using the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager (vRSLCM) API to manage Locker Credentials
- Using the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager API to deploy the vRealize Suite
- VMware Certifications - The Why, What, When and How @ UKVMUG
- My Story: What is the vExpert Program and Why should I care?
- Buzzword Bingo 2020 - Perpetual, Subscription and SaaS