Category : Blog
Written by Christopher Lewis on October 14, 2019
Goodbye Wordpress and Hello! Hugo I have been using WordPress ever since I started my blog in 2016 and whilst it was a great platform to start blogging with, after 3 years I wanted something more from my blog. Reasons for Change My reasons for changing my blog was: Speed - The blog was incredibly slow to load and was not giving the sort of performance I wanted. Offline Blogging - I always found WordPress easy to use but I disliked the new interface and found it difficult to be able to write blogs offline.
Written by Christopher Lewis on November 5, 2016
So we all know that generating SSL certificates are something out of the Dark Arts and unforgivable spells akin to the wizarding world of Harry Potter. So the following is a quick post on how to take the certificate (.cer or .crt file) from the Certificate Authority CA, combine it with the RSA Private Key (.key file) and the Root CA Chain (another .cer/.crt file) to firstly create the intermediate Personal Exchange Format (PFX) file and finally create the Privacy Enhanced Mail (PEM) File.
- My Story: What is the vExpert Program and Why should I care?
- Buzzword Bingo 2020 - Perpetual, Subscription and SaaS
- Configuring Multi-Org Tenancy in vRA 8.x - Part 8: Integrating the Embedded Orchestrator
- Configuring Multi-Org Tenancy in vRA 8.x - Part 7: Understanding vRealize Orchestrator Options
- Configuring Multi-Org Tenancy in vRA 8.x - Part 6: Configuring Tenant Administrators