Category : vRealize Log Insight
Written by Christopher Lewis on July 15, 2017 .
VMware vRealize Log Insight is not only available as a standalone product. The deployment of vRealize Log Insight can be completed in a few easy steps: Deploying the vRealize Log Insight Appliance Configuring the first vRealize Log Insight Appliance (optional) Configuring additional vRealize Log Insight Appliance(s) Configuring vSphere Integration Deploying the vRealize Log Insight Appliance Navigate to the VMware vCenter Server Web Client (https://vcenter.fqdn/vsphere-client/) and log in using appropriate credentials.
- VMware Aria Automation Advanced Workload Placement using Allocation-based Capacity Metrics
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation SaltStack Config (Single Node)
- Using the Aria Automation API to configure a Cloud Account for VMware Cloud Director
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Operations (Single Node)
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation (Cluster Deployment)