Tag : 2016
Written by Christopher Lewis on November 16, 2016 .
I’m just back in from attending my first @UKVMUG #vCurry evening. I have to say I had a #awesome evening in the tres cool surroundings of the National Motorbike Museum in Birmingham. (cue obligatory screen shots of motorbikes below) It was good to catch up with people i hadn’t seen in a while in the community and even make new acquaintances over rather nice curry with all the trimmings. The only very slight downside for me is I don’t like lamb, so I had to opt for the vegetarian option (which was better than I expected).
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation SaltStack Config (Single Node)
- Using the Aria Automation API to configure a Cloud Account for VMware Cloud Director
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Operations (Single Node)
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation (Cluster Deployment)
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation (Standard Deployment)