Tag : ESXi
Written by Christopher Lewis on April 12, 2016 .
As part of the continual (re)deployment and evolution of my home lab I have created a custom ESXi image to include a VIB for my Synology SAN. Whilst I will concentrate on the steps required to complete this specifically for the Synology, the principle applies to any home lab or indeed any Production environment that needs a custom VMware vSphere ESXi Image.
- The Top 6 Reasons to Visit the Hands-on Labs @ VMware Explore Barcelona 2023
- Top 10 Things to Know Before You Go @ VMware Explore Barcelona 2023
- VMware Aria Automation Advanced Workload Placement using Allocation-based Capacity Metrics
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation SaltStack Config (Single Node)
- Using the Aria Automation API to configure a Cloud Account for VMware Cloud Director