Tag : PKS
Written by Christopher Lewis on November 27, 2018
At this years VMworld Europe Hackathon, I was a part of Team #PowerVKE, founding members: Chris Porter (@uprightvinyl) (Team Leader) Christopher Lewis (@thecloudxpert) Dave Simpson (@bfd_diplomacy) Stephen Hackers (@StephenHackers) Tony Cota (@VMXBandit) Colin Westwater (@cwestwater) Dominik Zorgnotti (@DominikZ) Team PowerVKE (Image courtesy of @StephenHackers) PowerVKE is a PowerShell module that can be used to connect to VMware’s Kubernetes Engine (VKE). This was a Beta VMware Cloud Service.
- My Story: What is the vExpert Program and Why should I care?
- Buzzword Bingo 2020 - Perpetual, Subscription and SaaS
- Configuring Multi-Org Tenancy in vRA 8.x - Part 8: Integrating the Embedded Orchestrator
- Configuring Multi-Org Tenancy in vRA 8.x - Part 7: Understanding vRealize Orchestrator Options
- Configuring Multi-Org Tenancy in vRA 8.x - Part 6: Configuring Tenant Administrators