Tag : Terraform
Written by Christopher Lewis on April 8, 2020 .
I tend to rebuild my vRealize Automation (vRA) labs ALOT. I am currently lucky and have two environments, my vRA 8 homelab and my vRA Cloud org. I wanted a way to provide a consistent configuration to both environments. I had two options open in front of me: Use native REST API Use the Terraform Provider for vRA 8/Cloud As vRA 8 / Cloud is an API first platform, I could have definitely used the native API to complete the configuration I am looking to do.
- The Top 6 Reasons to Visit the Hands-on Labs @ VMware Explore Barcelona 2023
- Top 10 Things to Know Before You Go @ VMware Explore Barcelona 2023
- VMware Aria Automation Advanced Workload Placement using Allocation-based Capacity Metrics
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation SaltStack Config (Single Node)
- Using the Aria Automation API to configure a Cloud Account for VMware Cloud Director