Tag : Terraform
Written by Christopher Lewis on April 8, 2020
I tend to rebuild my vRealize Automation (vRA) labs ALOT. I am currently lucky and have two environments, my vRA 8 homelab and my vRA Cloud org. I wanted a way to provide a consistent configuration to both environments. I had two options open in front of me: Use native REST API Use the Terraform Provider for vRA 8/Cloud As vRA 8 / Cloud is an API first platform, I could have definitely used the native API to complete the configuration I am looking to do.
- Using the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager (vRSLCM) API to manage Locker Credentials
- Using the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager API to deploy the vRealize Suite
- VMware Certifications - The Why, What, When and How @ UKVMUG
- My Story: What is the vExpert Program and Why should I care?
- Buzzword Bingo 2020 - Perpetual, Subscription and SaaS