Achievement Unlocked - VMware Certified Implementation Expert 6 - Network Virtualization
VMware NSX-V VCAP6-NV VCIX6-NV HOWTO
Published on 11 September 2017 by Christopher Lewis. Words: 191. Reading Time: 1 mins.
I previously attempted the VMware Certified Implementation Expert 6 - Network Virtualization and, unfortunately, I wasn’t successful. It was the same old story with most VCAP exams, time simple ran out.
As I am at VMworld this week it seemed rude not to take a second attempt for 1⁄2 price.
The exam center had a few issues, both with overbooking (it seems the PEX keynote is the ideal time for everyone to take exams!), internet issues (which meant I had time added on by pearson) and missing cursors during the exam. On the plus side, the computers and screens in the VMworld exam center are a significant magnitude better than a normal exam center.
This time I wrote each question number down and crossed out each number as I completed it (or at least as felt happy with my answer) which I will definitely do again in the future!
After the exam it was the usual waiting game but I’m happy to say I passed!
That’s the complete trifecta of VCAP6 DataCenter certifications (DCV,CMA and NV) completed.
Now (hopefully) onto the VCDX6 and then (maybe) onto the VCAP6.5 and VCAP7 exams!
- VCAP6-NV Deploy - Objective 4.2 - Configure and Manage Service Composer ()
- HOWTO: Configure VMware NSX Security Tags ()
- HOWTO: Generate Self-Signed Certificates in VMware NSX ()
- VCAP6-NV Deploy Exam Experience - Attempt 1 - Fail ()
- VCAP6-NV Deploy - Objective 3.3 - Configure and Manage Additional VMware NSX Edge Services ()