Tag : vRA
Achievement Unlocked - VMware Certified Advanced Professional 7 - Cloud Management & Automation Design
Written by Christopher Lewis on September 15, 2017
I am working away a lot at the moment in Paris, so this week was going to be one of the only opportunities I’m going to get to take exams before Christmas (scary fact - there is only 100 days left!) . So, after a jam packed 4 days at VMworld, I decided to end my week by taking the newly released VMware Certified Advanced Professional 7 - Cloud Management and Automation Design (3V0-732) exam.
Written by Christopher Lewis on February 4, 2016
Grant Orchard (@grantorchard) has just released a new version of the vRealise Automation 7 API reference documentation as a Docker container called Platypus! For all those guys who, like me, don’t run a Mac laptop and cannot use the VMware’s AppCatalyst to run Photon, I thought I would write a quick post on how to get Platypus working within a Docker Container upon the Synology NAS (if you have one). Synology’s support for Docker can be found here and it contains a list of supported NAS devices.
- My Story: What is the vExpert Program and Why should I care?
- Buzzword Bingo 2020 - Perpetual, Subscription and SaaS
- Configuring Multi-Org Tenancy in vRA 8.x - Part 8: Integrating the Embedded Orchestrator
- Configuring Multi-Org Tenancy in vRA 8.x - Part 7: Understanding vRealize Orchestrator Options
- Configuring Multi-Org Tenancy in vRA 8.x - Part 6: Configuring Tenant Administrators