Replacing the Package Signing Certificate in vRO 7
VMware vRealize Automation vRealize Orchestrator Certificates
Published on 5 November 2016 by Christopher Lewis. Words: 155. Reading Time: 1 mins.
- Configuring SSL certificates for vRA 7.x (inc vRO)
- Replacing the Appliance Management Site Certificate for vRealize Automation
- Replacing the Control Center Certificate on an embedded vRO instance
- Replacing the Package Signing Certificate in vRO 7
Replacing the Certificate
This is the final post in a series tackling the extra certificates you may want to replace once you have deployed vRealize Automation.
This is relatively straightforward to accomplish, but @SpasKaloferov covers this well in his article http://kaloferov.com/blog/how-to-change-the-ssl-certificate-of-a-vro-appliance-7-x/ so there is no point me re-inventing the wheel.
All I will say is, read the article carefully!
So there we have it. Acknowledging the fact that as part of the deployment wizard /installation we configured CA Trusted Certificates for the 3 main components/vip, we then can decide to replace the** VRA VAMI certificate**, the vRO Control Center certificate and the vRO Package Signing Certificate.
I think we can consider that OCD itch well and truly scratched!
Blog Categories: VMware vRealize Orchestrator
- Replacing the Control Center Certificate on an embedded vRO instance ()
- Additional SSL Certificates for vRA 7.x (inc vRO) ()
- HOWTO: Access the vRealize Orchestrator Control Center when You're #Awesome ()
- Replacing the Appliance Management Site Certificate for vRealize Automation ()
- A Muggles Guide to creating a PEM encoded SSL Certificate using OpenSSL ()