Category : Certificates
Written by Christopher Lewis on November 5, 2016
So we all know that generating SSL certificates are something out of the Dark Arts and unforgivable spells akin to the wizarding world of Harry Potter. So the following is a quick post on how to take the certificate (.cer or .crt file) from the Certificate Authority CA, combine it with the RSA Private Key (.key file) and the Root CA Chain (another .cer/.crt file) to firstly create the intermediate Personal Exchange Format (PFX) file and finally create the Privacy Enhanced Mail (PEM) File.
- My Story: What is the vExpert Program and Why should I care?
- Buzzword Bingo 2020 - Perpetual, Subscription and SaaS
- Configuring Multi-Org Tenancy in vRA 8.x - Part 8: Integrating the Embedded Orchestrator
- Configuring Multi-Org Tenancy in vRA 8.x - Part 7: Understanding vRealize Orchestrator Options
- Configuring Multi-Org Tenancy in vRA 8.x - Part 6: Configuring Tenant Administrators