Tag : Cloud
Written by Christopher Lewis on March 8, 2018
Today was a big day for VMware and VMware Cloud Services with their global Cloud Briefing. The briefing concentrated around their two mantra’s: Any Application, Any Cloud, Any Device and Consistent Infrastructure, Consistent Operations. Both of which resonate with what I am seeing customers are looking for. The Highlights During the briefing there were multiple announcements were made and demo’s given, including: VMware Cloud on AWS General Availability of VMware Cloud on AWS in **EU West (London) **- Frankfurt coming soon!
Written by Christopher Lewis on September 13, 2017
Day 2 of VMworld 2017 in Barcelona kick off with another General Session. Following the General Session, I attended the following sessions: Session 1 - #LHC1882BE - Service Overview for VMware Cloud on AWS This session, with Marc Umeno, covered how to delivery VMware Cloud on AWS “As A Service”. Marc re-introduced the current vision of **VMware Cloud on AWS **platform before highlighting the different responsibilities of both VMware and the Customer.
Written by Christopher Lewis on September 12, 2017
Day 1 of VMworld 2017 in Barcelona kicked off with another General Session. Following the General Session, I attended the following sessions: Session 1 - #MMC1532BE - Using VMware NSX Cloud for Enhanced Networking and Security for AWS Native Cloud With Amol Tipnis and Percy Wadia This session concentrated on how VMware NSX Cloud can be used to provide a single pane of glass across multiple public clouds.
- My Story: What is the vExpert Program and Why should I care?
- Buzzword Bingo 2020 - Perpetual, Subscription and SaaS
- Configuring Multi-Org Tenancy in vRA 8.x - Part 8: Integrating the Embedded Orchestrator
- Configuring Multi-Org Tenancy in vRA 8.x - Part 7: Understanding vRealize Orchestrator Options
- Configuring Multi-Org Tenancy in vRA 8.x - Part 6: Configuring Tenant Administrators