Tag : VCP6
Written by Christopher Lewis on September 25, 2017
I have worked in “the industry” for the last 17+ years, so picking up new technologies and learning as much as I can (or at least as much I need to know to be dangerous) has become second nature to me. If I was just starting out in IT today, I’m not sure where I would start. I know when I started back in the day with software packaging with WISE Package Studio, Networking was a dark art.
Written by Christopher Lewis on March 6, 2017
Today marks the end of a journey to obtain my VCP6-NV and obtain the tri-fecta of SDDC VCPs (i.e. VCP6-DCV, VCP6-CMA and VCP6-NV). I originally took the remote VMware NSX 6 ICM Course in December 2015 (run by the #awesome @JensSoeldner). The course was hard going not only because it was in GMT+1 time zone but also (and mainly) because networking has always been a dark art. Jens actually managed to make it interesting!
- My Story: What is the vExpert Program and Why should I care?
- Buzzword Bingo 2020 - Perpetual, Subscription and SaaS
- Configuring Multi-Org Tenancy in vRA 8.x - Part 8: Integrating the Embedded Orchestrator
- Configuring Multi-Org Tenancy in vRA 8.x - Part 7: Understanding vRealize Orchestrator Options
- Configuring Multi-Org Tenancy in vRA 8.x - Part 6: Configuring Tenant Administrators