Tag : VCP6
Written by Christopher Lewis on September 25, 2017 .
I have worked in “the industry” for the last 17+ years, so picking up new technologies and learning as much as I can (or at least as much I need to know to be dangerous) has become second nature to me. If I was just starting out in IT today, I’m not sure where I would start. I know when I started back in the day with software packaging with WISE Package Studio, Networking was a dark art.
Written by Christopher Lewis on March 6, 2017 .
Today marks the end of a journey to obtain my VCP6-NV and obtain the tri-fecta of SDDC VCPs (i.e. VCP6-DCV, VCP6-CMA and VCP6-NV). I originally took the remote VMware NSX 6 ICM Course in December 2015 (run by the #awesome @JensSoeldner ). The course was hard going not only because it was in GMT+1 time zone but also (and mainly) because networking has always been a dark art. Jens actually managed to make it interesting!
- The Top 6 Reasons to Visit the Hands-on Labs @ VMware Explore Barcelona 2023
- Top 10 Things to Know Before You Go @ VMware Explore Barcelona 2023
- VMware Aria Automation Advanced Workload Placement using Allocation-based Capacity Metrics
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation SaltStack Config (Single Node)
- Using the Aria Automation API to configure a Cloud Account for VMware Cloud Director