vRealize Automation and Orchestrator 7.3 Released!
VMware vRealize Automation vRealize Orchestrator
Published on 17 May 2017 by Christopher Lewis. Words: 94. Reading Time: 1 mins.
So it seems VMware are actually listening to the feedback and this just happened…
vRealize Orchestrator - with the following new features:
- RBAC in the Control Center - Yes!
vRealize Automation - with the following new features:
- Integration with Puppet - Yes!
- Automatic failover for the IaaS Manager Service - Yes!
- Enhanced logging - Yes!
- NSX improvements - Yes!
It’s good that a release make someone a #HappyBunny rather than a #SadPanda!
Checkout the vRealize Automation 7.3 - Release Notes for more information.
Checkout the vRealize Orchestrator 7.3 - Release Notes for more information.
- HOWTO: Configure a vRealize Automation 6 Advanced Services Endpoint for vCenter Server ()
- VCAP6-CMA Deploy - Objective 6.1: Configure Advanced Service Designer ()
- HOWTO: Configure a vRealize Automation 6 Advanced Services Endpoint for Active Directory ()
- HOWTO: Deploy the vRealize Orchestrator 6.x Appliance for vRealize Automation ()
- Replacing the Control Center Certificate on an embedded vRO instance ()