Achievement Unlocked: VMware Certified Advanced Professional 6 - Cloud Management & Automation - Deployment
VMware vRealize Automation VCAP6 VCAP6-CMA
Published on 21 July 2017 by Christopher Lewis. Words: 192. Reading Time: 1 mins.
Today marks the end of another certification journey. After taking the exam Wednesday afternoon, I received notification this morning that I passed the 3V0-633 VMware Certified Advanced Professional 6 - Cloud Management and Automation - Deploy Exam.
Note: I am still waiting for Cert Manager to be updated but that should happen in the next 24hrs!
It has been a long and trying road getting this exam in the bag, and I have blogged about my experiences:
- VCAP6-CMA Deploy Exam – What a #Terrible Experience!
- VCAP6-CMA Deploy Exam – What ANOTHER #Terrible Experience!
This was my 2nd “official” attempt. I say official because out of the 4 attempts by me, the exam has only delivered successfully twice! As you will see from the screenshot of my PearsonVue exam history, it took the VMware Education team to take over my account for a few months to work out was causing the issues with the Live Lab style exams.
Thankfully, the problems with my account seem to be sorted now so it’s onward and upwards to the VCAP6-NV exam.
Blog Categories: VMware Certification VCAP vRealize Suite vRealize Automation
- VCAP6-CMA Deploy - Objective 5.3: Create/Modify/Execute a vRealize Orchestrator Workflow ()
- VCAP6-CMA Deploy - Objective 7.1: Deploy and Manage a vRealize Application Services Appliance ()
- HOWTO: Deploy VMware vRealize Automation 6.x Application Services ()
- VCAP6-CMA Deploy - Objective 8.1: Deploy and Manage a vRealize Business Standard Appliance ()
- VCAP6-CMA Deploy - Objective 3.1: Configure and Manage NSX Integration with vRealize Automation ()