Category : Professional
Written by Christopher Lewis on June 30, 2021 .
The second-half application for VMware vExpert 2021 close soon 9th July 2021. Now I appreciate that there has been a plethora of posts about the benefits of being a vExpert, so I thought I would share my story too :) What Is The vExpert Program? In my opinon, at it’s heart, the VMware vExpert Program is not just about advocacy and envanglism, it’s about community. It brings people together. It encourages those people with diverse backrounds, who live in different countries or continents (that would likely never meet otherwise) to share their own experiences with VMware Technology through the medium of their choice.
- VMware Aria Automation Advanced Workload Placement using Allocation-based Capacity Metrics
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation SaltStack Config (Single Node)
- Using the Aria Automation API to configure a Cloud Account for VMware Cloud Director
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Operations (Single Node)
- Using the vRSLCM API to Deploy vRealize Automation (Cluster Deployment)