Tag : MS-DTC
Written by Christopher Lewis on July 15, 2017
One of the many prerequisites of the VMware vRealize Automation Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) components (including Microsoft SQL Server) is the installation and configuration of Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator (MS DTC). Not installing and configuring MS DTC correctly can be the the bane of someone trying to install VMware vRealize Automation. ProTip 1 - Uninstall MS DTC via PowerShell MS DTC seems to be installed by default in Windows, but if you have cloned (without Sysprep) the Windows image, then MS DTC will need to be removed (and re-installed).
- Using the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager (vRSLCM) API to manage Locker Credentials
- Using the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager API to deploy the vRealize Suite
- VMware Certifications - The Why, What, When and How @ UKVMUG
- My Story: What is the vExpert Program and Why should I care?
- Buzzword Bingo 2020 - Perpetual, Subscription and SaaS